Bobby Kerr is live from The Farnham Arms Townhouse Hotel in Cavan tomorrow with thanks to Vodafone - we're 'Winning back the High St' and talking life and business with all the local big-hitters.
If you can't come along you can follow all the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Dissecting the talking points on the front pages and business pages of the day's papers, Bobby will be joined by local Catherine Fox who is a journalist and communications consultant.
- Alan O’Mara plays in goal for Cavan's senor gaelic team - he's also spoken openly about mental health, has written a book and is starting his own business (not bad for 26!).
- We're also Winning Back the High St - Eddie Coleman President of Cavan Town Chamber, Donal Keogan owner of the Imperial Bar and night-club on the Main Street, and also by Tony Breathnach of Cavan Real Estate - they'll all talk business.
- Bobby's been to the Outdoors and Dirty Gamespark where he's been shooting, piloting a high speed hovercraft and rallying in a 'Rage Buggy' - hear all about it.
- Being close to the border, we'll be talking Brexit and business with Tony Walker, the manager of the Slieve Russell Hotel and chairman of the Cavan-Monaghan branch of the IHF, Matthew Brown of Belfast Based Connect Telecom and John Paul Feeley a solicitor in Manor Hamilton and a Fianna Councillor for Cavan-Belturbet.
- Richard Corrigan - high profile chief and the man behind the Virginia Park Lodge will chat to Bobby.
- CEO of Silver Hill Michael Briody will be talking ducks in the Executive Chair.
- The Cavan Big Band will be providing our musical entertainment.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10:00am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.