'Winning Back The Highstreet' is headed to Skibbereen - the renowned Down to Business roadshow is live from west-Cork tomorrow morning.
National Digital Week is taking place and we’re broadcasting live from the Vodafone Connect Tent in the West Cork Hotel.
There's still a few tickets left - there’ll be business, craic and music. So why not join us as part of our live broadcast audience? Simply click here if you want to come along.
Here's what we have ready to go:
- Siobhan Cronin-News Editor with the Southern Star will be in to review the Saturday papers.
- Former CEO of Alcatel-Lucent & Founding Partner of Keen Venture Partners, Ben Verwaayen is one of the weekend's key note speakers, he'll stop by to talk tech investments.
- We take the pulse of local business in Skibbereen with John Field Co Founder of the Ludgate Hub here in Skibbereen and also the owner of what some say is the best Supervalu in Ireland, Cathal Wilson Chairman of Skibbereen Chamber of Commerce and Director of Ceramicx a company based nearby in Ballydehob and Cathal O’Donovan of the Skibbereen Bookshop.
- Former Irish Rugby player and founder of Front Row Speakers and the Pendulum Summit, Frankie Sheahan will chat with Bobby.
- We have convened a heavyweight panel to talk about our digital future and if all business will one day be done online. Mark MacGann, Senior Board Advisor with Uber, Fred Karlsson, founder of DoneDeal and PurpleTag and Marie Davis, Head of Google Marketing Solutions Ireland will join the show.
- I'll be out and about learning about Gubbeen Cheese's exciting business.
- Francis Humphreys is a passionate champion of the arts and is the man behind the West Cork Chamber Music Festival and the Literary festival till also tell us about the creative industries in west-Cork.
- Anne O’Leary-CEO of Vodafone is in our Executive Chair
- Local musician Polly Barrett will sing us out.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.