Down to Business’s renowned roadshow ‘Winning Back the High Street’ comes to Dingle tomorrow morning, Bobby and the team are live from the Dingle Skellig Hotel from 10:00am.
We would love you to join us as part of our live broadcast audience on the day Click here for audience tickets. We will need you there for 9:30am sharp and we will be broadcasting until 12noon. Tickets are free and there are a few left - but you need to book ahead.
If you can't be there - then you can follow all of the action on air and online with thanks to Vodafone.
Here's what's happening:
- Kicking things off, we'll take a look at the stories that are making an impact in the business pages of today’s papers and also have a gander at the front pages. Joining Bobby will be Kerry's Eye reporter, Sinead Kelleher.
- We'll chat to independent TD for Kerry, Michael Healy Rae.
- Jim Garvey of the Garvey Group, Kieran Murphy of Murphy’s Icecream and Michael Walsh the production manager from Dingle Distillery will give us a survey of the local business landscape.
- Bobby will be out and about with Fungi
- Dingle has developed a sort of micro-culture of its own in recent years and nowhere is this better reflected than in its annual festivals celebrating everything from music, to film, to food - we'll talk to Philip King who is the Founder of Other Voices, Head of Finance at Blas na hEireann, John Sheehy and Founder and CEO/Artistic Director and founder of the Dingle International Film Festival, Maurice Galway.
- Adventurer Mike O’Shea is credited as Mountain Safety Team Leader for Star Wars: The Force Awakens - he's been on expeditions in some of the most remote and dangerous parts of the world including the North Pole and the Greenland Icecap - he'll be sharing some stories tomorrow!
- Jerry Kennelly is the founder and CEO of Tweak.com a web design platform. He sold his photo company Stockbyte for over 100 million. He’s a passionate believer in young entrepreneurship and he’s a passionate Kerry Man - he'll be in the Executive Chair.
- Pauline Scanlon is a singer of traditional and contemporary songs and she’s a native of Dingle. She’s been building an audience over the last decade both by herself and as part of Lumiere and she'll be performing live.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.