Bobby Kerr is live in studio on Saturday morning, bringing you the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Francis Fitzgibbon CEO and founder of media start-up StoryStock joins us to review the morning papers
- We have three fifth year students - Jack Manning, Johnnie Bell and Eamonn Flannery - they are the co-founders of 'Examlearn' an Irish education start-up - and they'll be telling us all about the business.
- As part of Local Enterprise Week 42 young entrepreneurs from all over Cork took a mystery entrepreneurial bus tour around the city - Newstalk's Jonathan Healy joined them to find out what it's all about.
- We'll be opening the Motoring Mailbag with our car correspondent Geraldine Herbert.
- Our Industry Review will look at the business of Bridal boutiques - Co-Owner of The Courtyard Privé, Susan Craddock, Owner of Marian Gale Boutique, Marian Gale and the owner of Ophelia Bridal, Aoife O’Broin will be sharing their insights.
- Tim Sanders the American Sales Guru chats about the importance of storytelling in the business world.
- In the Executive Chair we've the CEO of Cocoa Brown Marissa Carter on 'tanning the world.'
All this and more on Down To Business with Bobby Kerr tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.