This week Down to Business is presented by our business editor Vincent Wall while Bobby Kerr takes some time off.
Here's what we have ready to go:
- First up, we take a look at the stories that are making an impact from Saturday's papers with Joan Mulvihill of the Irish Internet Association.
- 'Is Dublin Busy’ is a new website that tells you how busy Dublin is at any given moment - allowing you to find the optimum time to shop. It was created by the Huskies creative agency and Lillian Gallagher is the head of data there who designed the site - she will tell us how it all works.
- Jumpzone was Ireland’s first Trampoline Park and has been such a success that it now has two premises and employs 70 people. Producer John Fardy headed out to take a look at this intriguing business.
- It is Small Business Saturday tomorrow - this is a campaign which profiles small business and encourages consumers to shop locally and support jobs and enterprises in their respective communities. We'll be taking a flash trip around the country to get a feel for what's happening on Ireland's high streets.
- Florists take centre stage in what should be a colourful Industry Review. To discuss this business we will be joined by three of Ireland’s most talented florists, they are Lamber De Bie, a Dutch master florist and owner of Lamber de Bie Flowers in Kilkenny and Waterford, Ivett Orel who is the owner of Green Art Flowers here in Dublin and Camelia Austen of Austen Flowers in Wicklow town.
- This weekend sees young entrepreneurs from around the country battle it out for the chance to be crowned ‘Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur 2015.’ We will welcome three of the finalists, Philip Martin of Blanco Nino in Clonmel in Tipperary, Alicia Treanor of Nutri Snax in Poles in Cavan and Tim Dunleavy of Dunleavy Bespoke in Naas in Kildare to the Newstalk studio.
- Patrick Coveney, CEO of Greencore, is in our Executive Chair.
All this and more on Down to Business from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.