Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning and ready to bring you all the best business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Dissecting the talking points on the front pages and business pages of the day's papers, Bobby is joined by dental surgeon, Paul O’Dwyer.
- New Year, New Job? - For many people the New Year is a time for thinking about changing jobs or a career. But is it just the January Blues - or should you consider a move? Jane Downes author of 'The Career Book – Help for the Restless Realist' will offer her insights.
- Bobby will be trying indoor skiing in Sandyford - and will find out about this usual Irish business.
- Geraldine Herbert will be dipping into our Motoring Mailbag.
- After the over indulgences of the Christmas period, the new year is the perfect time to dust of those trainers and start thinking about ways to shift those excess pounds. In this week’s industry review we will be talking about fitness companies who are offering something a little different than just joining a local gym. Mark O’Reilly Managing Director of Fit Vision, Kieran Keenan Managing Director of Fit Squad and David Branagan Managing director of Boot Camp Fitness talk fitness.
- Motivational Speaker Keith Cunningham on losing it all at 40 but getting back in the game for the second half - the Texan will share his extraordinary story.
- Alan Quane is a Drinks Industry Veteran who was previously Global Commercial Director for Guinness and head of Innovation and Strategy for Heineken Europe. He’s latest role is an intriguing one as he’s the CEO for Sullivan’s Brewing Company - he's in our executive chair.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.