Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning and ready to bring you all the latest news, the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Kicking things off, we'll take a look at the stories that are making an impact in the business pages of today’s papers and also have a gander at the front pages. Joining Bobby will be PR Account Manager with Carr Communications Sinead O’Donnell.
- The Inclusion Plus competition aims to reward businesses who are working to address the issue of financial inclusion - we'll chat to finalists Andrea Linehan of GRID Finance, Fergus Dolan of The National Adult Literacy Agency and Michael Mulhall of Basic Banking In Your Hand.
- Dearbhail McDonald is Group Business Editor for Independent News and Media - she'll be talking about the business of the GAA.
- The Print Media sector has taken a double hit in recent years having to endure both the recession and the onset of the digital age - we'll be discussing the sector with Ciaran Casey who is the CEO of Harmonia, Chief Executive of the Zahra Media Group, John Mullins and Founder and Editor of Hot Press, Niall Stokes.
- Digital Marketing is the Emperors’ New Clothes according to Bob Hoffman; we talk to the maverick Advertising Guru
- Eithne Lavin, commercial manager with Ikea Ireland will be in the executive chair.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.