The latest edition of Down to Business goes out tomorrow morning and, this week, Bobby Kerr has something a little different, as he rolls out a host of captivating interviews with some of the biggest names in Irish business and global industry leaders.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- First up will be the owner of Kenmare's Park Hotel, Irish hospitality legend and broadcaster Francis Brennan (pictured). Francis will be chatting out the success of his RTÉ show At Your Service as filming on its ninth series gets underway, and explaining why Dublin's room shortage can have knock-on effects for the rest of the country.
- We return to Bobby's trip to Boston as part of the EY Entreprenur of the Year retreat last month, and bring you his in-depth conversation with Howard Brodsky. The co-founder, chairman and co-CEO of CCA Global Partners talked about the meaning of 'world class service' and why the customer experience is more important than ever before.
- Back home, Bobby heads up the M1 to East Coast Bakehouse, Ireland’s newest and biggest biscuit factory to meet founders Alison Cowzer and Michael Carey.
David Fubini, a senior lecturer in Harvard's Organisational Behaviour Unit, will discuss the behavioural habits of company leaders and the time's when a change is needed.
A captivating 'rise and fall... and rise again' story next, as Gerald Ratner recalls losing the world’s largest jewellery company due to a slip of the tongue and his long road to redemption.
- Motivational speaker Jon Wilks will provide tips on how to motivate employees to get the very best results for your company.
- Aussie businessman and Beachworth Bakery owner Tom O'Toole will tell us why education isn’t always that important and how he has no time for deals.
- And finally, Michael Fearon of Cycle SuperStore on how hew went from selling bikes for beer money to running one of Ireland's biggest cycling retailers.
Plenty of reasons, then, to tune in to Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.