Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning and ready to bring you all the latest news, the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
First up, we'll take a look at the stories making an impact on the front and business pages in our newspaper review. Joining Bobby will be Doug Keating of Murray Consultants.
With the hunt well and truly on for the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year 2016, IMAGE's editor-in-chief Melanie Morris will discuss what makes a great businesswoman (with plenty of that, of course, applying across the genders).
- A foodie's dream as Irish Food Writers Guild member Ross Golden-Bannon joins Bobby to talk about what's tasting great (and not so great) right now.
- In the run-up to the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards, we're looking at how Irish entrepreneurs are changing the face of healthcare. In studio this week will be John Moore, founder and CEO of 3D4 Medical; Johnny Walker, founder and president of Health Founders; and Fergal Defreine, a life sciences specialist with EY.
- For this week's industry review, we're hitting the decks. To discuss the life and business of a DJ in an ever-changing music and entertainment scene, Bobby sits down with three eminent dancefloor fillers: Ian Robertson, owner and DJ at Alternative Wedding DJ; Dermot Kelly, the director and main DJ at Velvet DJs; and music consultant Aidan Kavanagh.
- Want to learn a thing or two about the PR game? Ellen Gunning has just penned 10 Red Hot Tips To Promote Your Business and is ready to share her findings on the show.
- Finally, sitting in the executive chair will be Jim Barry, the MD of leading Irish wholesaler Barry Group. He'll be talking about everything from taking the reins from his father, company founder James A Barry, to leading 240 people at a state-of-the-art Mallow headquarters today.
So be sure to join us for Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.