Down to Business is live tomorrow morning and, as ever, Bobby Kerr has a jam-packed show in store.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- We take a look at the business of children's summer camps with Aideen Howard, director of The Ark; Charles Harrison, head of the GAA’s Cúl Camps; and WhizzKids camp director, Garry Lowe.
- Locked yourself out of the car or the house? Fear not! We have the 'Lock Doctor' here to it sort all out.
- The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland and Bibby Financial Services Ireland join Bobby to tell listeners about their recently-announced €45 million in funding for Irish SMEs.
- Bobby heads off on the high seas of history, as he experiences the National Maritime Museum of Ireland in Dun Laoghaire.
- Firing up the barbie, there will be tips on grilling those chops and steaks with renowned chefs Oliver Dunne and Joe Shannon.
- The man with responsibility for over 10,000 service men and women in the Defence Forces, Vice Admiral Mark Mellet joins Bobby in the Executive Chair to talk about his career to date.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.