#JobFairy: Communicorp is seeking to recruit a receptionist
The ideal candidate will act as front of house for their national and local stations, Newstalk and Today FM, Spin1038 and 98FM.
Communicorp, Ireland’s largest independent commercial radio group is seeking to recruit a receptionist to manage a busy reception in a fast paced radio environment. The ideal candidate will act as front of house for their national and local stations, Newstalk and Today FM, Spin1038 and 98FM.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive to Marconi House
- Receive sort and distribute all mail/ deliveries
- Arrange taxis & couriers
- Order office supplies
- Answer, screen and transfer all calls for all 4 stations.
- Act as go between for security and staff
- Sending out invoices
- Liaise with all prize winners
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Manage work experience/interns
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- Other receptionist duties as they arise
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment
- Proactive and highly motivated and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Respectful of confidential matters
- Professional attitude and appearance
The role will be based in Dublin.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. Closing date for applications is 4 August 2017